Powder Coating

Subject: Powder Coating
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 21:19:59
Hi All, Just got my Powder Coating setup finished. Coating gun 99 dollars,
electric oven and spray booth, free on garbage day. Finish.... Priceless. I
love this thing. Went a little nuts though. Coated a few random parts out of
the boxes.... Then I coated and stuck the landing gear swing arm in the oven.
Why? Because it fit! Have to touch up two spots where the arm tips touched
the side walls. Other than that perfect! Well, gota run the timer on the oven
is buzzing.....

SteveD
A217