Good News For Builders

Subject: Good News For Builders
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 08:43:29
Hi All,

Great news!  Our credit card processing is now back up.  Orders can now be
processed and filled in a day or two if we have the item in stock.  Also, we
have recently adjusted most of our parts prices to reflect the lower
exchange rates.  This will only effect parts that we get from the UK. These
lower rates will also allow us to keep kit prices the same until the end of
the year.

Hope to hear from many of you soon.

Sincerely,

John L. Hurst