Europa Club Christmas Dinner

Subject: Europa Club Christmas Dinner
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 13:51:19
Here's some info for those planning to attend the Europa Club
Christmas Dinner on the evening of Saturday 8 December 2001.

If you want to attend the dinner, you need to send a cheque to Sarah
or give me a credit-card number. If you want to stop overnight, you
need to tell Sarah (not the hotel) that you'd like one of the rooms
she has block-reserved for us. (You pay for the room & breakfast
direct to the hotel on checking out.)

For those who haven't been there before, the venue is:

The Mill on the Soar
Coventry Road
Sutton-in-the-Elms
LEICESTER
LE9 6QD

It's at the junction of the B4114 (Foss Way Roman Road) and the B581.
That's between the M1 and M6, not far from M69 J2 (take the B4069
eastbound and then the B4114 north towards Leicester). The OS grid
reference is SP509938. GPS coords are roughly N52 32.35 W001 15.00,
but there is NO landing strip!!!

I have added an appropriate map, courtesy of MultiMap, to the Events
page of the Europa Club website <http://www.europaclub.org.uk>.

The Committee are meeting at the hotel during the afternoon, so some
of our partners may be around to interact with if you arrive early ...

Hope this helps.

regards

Rowland