RE: interior pictures

Subject: RE: interior pictures
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 20:43:33
Hi! Rob /Jacqui/Peter.
Take a look at my plane G-PTAG  at
http://www.crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk/europa.htm
I believe there is some of the interior posted there ,it may mean looking at
more items than you wish since I don't recall posting anything titled
upholstry!
I've used 2" dynfoam as an under cusion then upholstered the foam from a
316BMW ,cut the head rest fixing from out of the seat back fixed them into
the Europa seat back and upholstered the head rest in matching upholstery.
The back rest foam needed cutting downsomewhat, all items are separate and
velcro fixed to enable
differing size passengers/pilots to select the best option, since as ever
the available space for
taller people can become compromised.
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG Kit337 MKI/Jabiru 3300.