Re: First flight

Subject: Re: First flight
From: BRYNALL@aol.com
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:22:38

Absolutely wonderful Ron.

Many congratulations are in order!

You and I have met on the odd occasion, and discussed the fact that we
purchased our kits on the very same day. I know how much you have been
looking forward to joining the airborne set.

I realise that your aeroplane is likely to be twice as good as mine, because
you took twice as long to build it, but rest assured that I love my Europa
just as much now as I did on the first day I took her up. Enjoy your flying!
I am sure you will.

Once you have cracked the mono aspect, you will find it a joy. Incidentally,
your figures are very similar to BYSA's. She weighs 800 pounds and indicates
135 Knots at 5400 revs and 21 degrees pitch with the 912S. (I have only run
the engine at that speed once.)

Hope to see you and Dave soon.

Best regards Bryan Allsop Kit 360 G BYSa

PS BYSA  has the carb heat mod.( I still dont know why) The 17amp/hour
battery was moved to the engine compartment fire wall to give a natural 'any
stainless lateral barrel with ball fittings. The panel wiring is all plugged,
and I installed a removeable panel for access to the back of the instruments
---From the engine side. Doesn't arf make life easier.