Re: Rotax tacho calibration

Subject: Re: Rotax tacho calibration
From: Klaus Dietrich <Klaus.Dietrich@oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 11:41:36
calibration through the inbuilt poti works just fine. You can easily adjust +/-
500 rpm. You have to do it only once. Check with an optical rpm sensor as you
can get from RC-aircraft model shops.
Could calibrate mine while installed in the panel by putting my hand behind the
panel through the hole of the radios....

Klaus