An Unusual Testimony

Subject: An Unusual Testimony
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:17:21
The attached text file was passed on by Ferg Kyle, seeking guidance on whether
it was a proper thing to send to the List.  I am not
a list moderator or censor, but it seems to me that while it does not concern
Europae
it is a rivetting account of a bit of the
aftermath of the events of two weeks ago and of a shining example of the human
spirit.

As Ferg said, it should be viewed against the backdrop of the parlous ecenomic
state of Newfoundand due tio the destruction of much
of its traditional industry.

If you see this as political, I apologise, I don;t see it as that and would be
grateful if you would confine any remonstartions to
off-List.

John Cliff