Re: Re: Some Good News

Subject: Re: Re: Some Good News
From: Rob Housman <ROBHOUSMAN@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 10:37:14
To be more specific, the NOTAM states no VFR in Enhanced Class  B Airspace:

NOTE: FOR THE PURPOSES OF THIS NOTAM, "ENHANCED CLASS B AIRSPACE" IS DEFINED
AS THAT AIRSPACE WITHIN THE EXTREME LATERAL LIMIT OF CLASS B AIRSPACE FROM
SURFACE TO INFINITY (I.E. SUCH OPERATIONS ARE NOT AUTHORIZED WITHIN, BELOW,
OR ABOVE CLASS B AIRSPACE)

SJC is Class C and not within the usual definition of Class B, but is below
the enhanced Class B.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070