Re: Visit to San Fran

Subject: Re: Visit to San Fran
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:54:39
Klaus Dietrich wrote:

> I will be also there (in Redwood Shores) from the 6th to the 14th....
> would be great if we could come together!
>
> Klaus, Vienna (132)
>
> Jeremy Davey wrote:
>
>> I'm in San Francisco from late on 13th Oct to early on 24th Oct -
>> there's a
>> Sunday and weekend in between these dates. Are there any Europa
>> builders on
>> this list who live in the Bay area and who would be interested in
>> getting
>> together and talking composite planes?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Jeremy
>> ______
>> _______________________________________________________________
>> The Europa List is supported by Aviators Network UK -
>> info@avnet.co.uk

Jeremy, Klaus,

My building partner, David DeFord, and I
live in Pleasanton, CA, which is about a
1.5 hour trip from San Francisco on BART.
I would be happy to pick you up at the
BART station, if you chose to come visit.
Of course, driving a rental car would also
work, we are only an hour drive from SF
(non-rush hour traffic, of course).
Our Europa is flying now, based at Livermore
airport.  You are certainly welcome to come
out this way to see it and talk composite
planes.

Terry Seaver
A135 /  N135TD