Re: Pitch push rods

Subject: Re: Pitch push rods
From: Peter van Schoonhoven <pvans@pacifier.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 09:28:55
I agree! Maybe a monthly get together at a central location in any
metropolitan area with say 10 Europa builders. That would keep the
motivation going.  Or various  locations each month.
Actually, the RV builders do this, usually on Saturday mornings, they make
a group visit to some builders shop.

How to get this started?

Contact me for such a group in the Portland Oregon area, say a 60 mile
radius?  Once we have a few "members" we can choose a time and
place.   Visitors from outside the area are welcome of course if they
happen to be in town.
Peter  van Schoonhoven
360-687-2356
pvans@pacifier.com

Others may be interested in starting a group in other cities. Maybe the
Europa Flyer will post established groups later on.