Flyout to France 28th Sept to 1st October inc.

Subject: Flyout to France 28th Sept to 1st October inc.
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:28:17
A small group of Europas intend to fly over to France for a few days at
the end of September.  If the weather is OK, it would be just the sort
of visit to make your first channel crossing.  If you would like to join
us, please let me (William Mills) know as soon as possible.
combined.merchants@virgin.net or telephone, or fax me on 01495 785499.
On Friday 28th, we intend to meet at Lydd for customs etc, then to Le
Touquet for customs and then on to Amboise.  We will use Amboise as our
base for Sat & Sun and then return to the UK on Monday.  Before
committing to Amboise I intend to make a reconnaissance flight before
hand to find out about accommodation etc.  I will be pleased to help
with advice concerning documentation etc.  There are no longer any
special requirements for PFA a/c visiting France.

Regards William.