Europa_mail: The Move

Subject: Europa_mail: The Move
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2001 16:30:40
Forwarded from the bounce bin.  Message is from
"Larry Portouw" <portouwl@yahoo.com>

Gents,
    As a long time user of a wide variety of Yahoo services, I've had very
few problems.  Being a large service, I'm sure they attract more than their
share of social misfits.  A closed list, however, should not be a problem.
I recommend that we give it a try and see what happens.  John will keep the
Avnet list running for the time being, and it shouldn't be a problem to
switch back should it be necessary.
   Those that have had spam and porn problems:  Has it been recent, say in
the last year or so?

Larry Portouw