Compare to Azores

Subject: Compare to Azores
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 09:33:20
When I began flying commercially, the single fare Toronto-London was a
Plymouth coupe. If you could afford the auto, you could afford the trip.

"PS Currently in Stockholm via Ryanair Ex Stanstead at Total inclusive of
Airport Taxes 46.20 for two return !!!!!!"

When I was a kid, newspapers called that "living off the avails".

Soon, the 'purser' will be in charge en route, a chimpanzee will be in an
Emergency Break-Glass case, and the commander will be at a computor at
company headquarters saying, "Hey. look! Does eight G mean anything? - Oh,
it's gone".

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Ferg