New builder

Subject: New builder
From: John Eckel <eckel@iname.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:26:46
Hello everyone,

I am a new builder...well almost...located in New Jersey, USA.  John
Hurst is going
to ship the first part of the kit in September.

I made the final decision to build an Europa after I made a test flight
at Oshkosh with Andy Draper.  I loved the stability and the great
control response of the aircraft.  It is also the easiest taildragger I
have ever taxiied.  Everything about the flight was truly
enjoyable....but I guess you all know all this already.

Someone asked about Confor Foam.  A company named Hi-Tech Foams in
Lincoln, Nebraska has it.  You can find them at:

www.seatfoam.com

I am enjoying all the questions and answers being shared between
builders and I have learned a lot.  Hope I can be of help,  but I will
probably be asking questions.
Can't wait to start.

John Eckel
A230