Europa mods

Subject: Europa mods
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 23:00:48
I need some help with getting my mods PFA cleared and I have been told
the best way is to find someone else who has done my mod (or rather find
someone who's mod I have done). At present I am working on

(1) Navaid wing leveller and
(2) tail fin strobe attachment (mounted on top)
(3) NACA scoop on top of engine cowling to indcrease cold air to carbs
(scoop is operated via a choke cable - operating against a spring. There
is no plenum box just a scoop in the centre of the cowling.

Does anyone have a PFA number no for their mods (assuming they are
similar to mine) that I could quote when applying - I will need details
of the mod to confirm that it is similar.

I enclose a photo of my leveller mod. The tailfin mod should be self
explanatory ( I know its a common mod). Not sure about NACA scoop mod.

Thanks in anticipation

Carl P

I have already sent this to the Europa group but it seems that postings
with attachments dont get through. This one is minus the photo. If yu
are interested and need to see the mod I am referring to email me and I
will send attachment by return (but not via europa@avnet.co.uk)