Are you missing copies of Europa Flyer?

Subject: Are you missing copies of Europa Flyer?
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:21:18
Sorry to bother you all with this.

I just came across two copies of the Europa Flyer, right by where I'd
been packing up some new-member packs for those who'd recently joined
the Club. It looks like either I mis-counted the number I needed, or
else I forgot to put them in one of the envelopes.

If you recently received a new-member pack (Hints & Tips etc) but did
not get copies of EF #28 & #29 in it, please contact me & I will send
them on pronto.

regards

Rowland