For sale: long range tank and wheels

Subject: For sale: long range tank and wheels
From: David Cripps <david.cripps@spsystems.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:39:57
Due to my now almost complete conversion to trigear, I have for sale a
Classic Europa long-range fibreglass tank. It comes complete with its own
fuel pump and gauge and connects directly into the main tank. It fits over
the tunnel in the old, non-extended baggage bay and can be inserted/removed
in about 2 minutes.

I also have of course, a spare tailwheel (the extended Graham Singleton mod
one), and a great big fat wheel with only 80 hours on it. So, if you still
have the old tailwheel and would like to change, here's your opportunity! Or
maybe you want a spare tyre or tube for the big one?

Any interest or sensible offers please reply to me off list.

David