Leather Control Column Boots 2

Subject: Leather Control Column Boots 2
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 19:24:11
Gentlemen,
I have just designed and had made a Control Universal Boot cover made of
leather. Made of 4 pieces of good quality leather, sewn together with
inner seams. One end attached to the Front Tufnol Bearing CS04 by
velcro, making the universal easily  accessible. The other end attached
to the control column with a leather lace. Elegant and long wearing
available in many colors.
Took many trips to the leather man after trying various templates by
trial and error. The leather man has kept the design templates and is
offering to make more.
Can not sent my paintbrush .bmp attachment with message, however if you
are interested I can send a diagram via the attachment, although not a
good representation.

Anyway, if builders are interested in the boot then email me and I can
arrange a good deal for the boot to be made in numbers.
I am in the USA up to 6 times a month so freight would be very little as
well as the UK.
I do not intend to make a profit out of them, only a service.
I have not discussed a price with Mr. Leather man, however will do if
there is interest.
They look good, elegant stylish and a good finish.
Cheers,
Tim
--
Timothy P Ward