Arlington 2001 - Europa Barbecue

Subject: Arlington 2001 - Europa Barbecue
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 07:44:21

Europa Dudes,

Its almost time for the Third Annual Europa Barbecue at the Arlington
Fly-In.

First off Arlington Washington is a great fly-in;  Dates are July 11th -
15th.  You can get all of the latest info at www.nweaa.org including
vendors, showtimes, seminars and the NOTAM.

The Europa Barbecue will be at Bob & Laurie Jacobsens house on Friday
evening July 13th at 6:30.  Its a great time of food and hanger flying.  Our
house is located about 40 minutes from Arlington and everyne who has a
Europa interest (whether buulder or wanna builder) is invited.  I will be
mailing invitations to all registered owners on the west coast - but if are
coming to Arlington and are not on the coast just e-mail me and send your
address and I'll send an invite.

If you are coming please e-mail me to let me know you will be here.

Bob Jacobsen
A131  N165BB