Re: Trigear undercarriage plywood supports

Subject: Re: Trigear undercarriage plywood supports
From: Dr. Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 08:23:23
The manual is clear, mostly. Anyways, I am just doing the ribs
right now: Rib1 follows the line of the tube as best as possible
(won't work perfectly), rib 2 the same. Both rib3 and 4 will only
intersect the tube at one point and are to be aligned with the
corners of the baggage bay as is true for all 4 ribs, by the way. I
found the description somehow cryptic myself but after having read
the pertinent manual section a few times and having made
cardboard templates things became quite simple. Good luck, let
me know if you have more questions.

Christoph Both #223 Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada

Subject:                Trigear undercarriage plywood supports

Forwarded from the bounce bin. Message is from
"Steven Pitt" <Steven.Pitt@btinternet.com>

Dear All
Has anyone got photos of the trigear undercarriage support plys for the
main gear (on internet if possible). The manual does not make it very
clear whether the supports are upright or angled.
Thanks
Steve Pitt #403