RE: Firewall (now crosswind)

Subject: RE: Firewall (now crosswind)
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:35:31

Amen brother Tony!  My experiences are the same.

One thing you forgot to mention is that the outriggers also prevent heavy
crosswinds from lifting a wing during roll-out.

Bob Jacobsen
A131

p.s.  (Tony - remember just over a year ago you were thinking about changing
to a trike because you were worried about crosswinds??!!)  Quite a convert
I'd say.