Re: New Kit Owner

Subject: Re: New Kit Owner
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 22:58:22

>   I live
>temporarily in Houston, Texas, but will move back to Norway

Svein - welcome to the fraternity! You will find there are other
Europa builders in Scandinavia too, and I'm sure they would also be
happy to engage in dialogue with you. Not all of them are online, so
you may wish to get contact details from the factory in Yorkshire who
normally deal with most European sales.

(Blatant advert follows)

You can also communicate with other builders through the Europa Club
- e-mail me for details.

regards

Rowland