RE: Introductions

Subject: RE: Introductions
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 21:22:51
Hi! Helen/Joe.
This should only happen with the first mix with a new stick!
Just wipe it off and next mix won't absorb. It's a valid point thoughfor a
small mix if you put the hardener in first. I wouldn't use the stick until
both hardener and resin are already in the pot.
Regards
Bob harrison G-PTAG  Europa/Jabiru 3300