RE: instrument panel markings

Subject: RE: instrument panel markings
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 17:54:06
Hi! Miles
I struggled with this problem and I believe resolved it quite well with
black
printed words on a bright yellow back ground of adhesive tape printed by a
"brother" label printer. My next door neighbour is an Electrical Contractor
and uses it for notes on his panels.
I originally had gold on black and it was rubbish, bit the black on yellow
is excellent.
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG   Europa/Jabiru 3300.