Rotax Service Documents

Subject: Rotax Service Documents
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 10:38:10

If any of you have accessed the 912 service documents available on the
Rotax Web Site can you please help me with where I am going wrong.

I get on to the site (having registered) and get the list of all the
documents that are available for the 912 series of engines.

When I click on a parrticular document it downloads (including the
Acrobat Reader) but finally comes up on the screen as a blank file.  I
have done this a whole load of times with the same result every time.
There is nothing to print, save or view.

Thanks,
Dave Watts G-BXDY.