Hand brakes on Tri-gear

Subject: Hand brakes on Tri-gear
From: Steve Pitt <stevenwpitt@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 19:44:16

I have been away at Sun'n'Fun in the last week and so have been catching
up on e-mails. I notice a thread recently on alternative braking systems
on the joy stick but I wonder if anyone has a mod for handbrakes on the
central quadrant - I understand this is a standard for the monowheel!
If anyone has a set of instructions I would appreciate hearing about
this.
BTW the show was very enjoyable, it was good to meet other Europa
builders and to see the Liberty for the first time.
Steve Pitt #403
PS what a shame that England is closed this year (cancellation of the
PFA rally) - I thought our Prime Minister said it was business as
usual?!