Re: Chicago area

Subject: Re: Chicago area
From: EuropaChris@netscape.net
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:21:46
Hi, Laurens.

Well, I don't know about the Windy City, but there are at least 3 builders up
here
in the Milwaukee area.  Paul McAllister is in Brookfield, we are in West Bend,
and there is another builder in Milwaukee proper, I forget his name at the
moment.  Paul is getting pretty well along with his fuselage now,and we are
half done with the wings, basically putting all the mechanical bits on.

It is a great kit to build.  Not perfect, but I don't think any kit is.  The
overall
design of the plane is super, though, and this list is a fantastic resource
of tips, hits, and laughs.

Drop me a note if you'd like to visit sometime.

Chris and Sue Beck
Kit A159, monowheel XS