Re: P-factor

Subject: Re: P-factor
From: Bob Jacobsen <jacobsenra@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 15:54:47

Oh!  After sloshing through the wet grass and mud to where the Europa was
parked, at a very narrow strip with BIG trees on both sides, climbing in the
plane, linining up on the runway, advancing the throttle and just as the
throttle hits the stop - the wet & muddy right foot slips off the rudder
pedal.

I thought it was "pee" factor, cause thats what I almost did!!  Glad to know
that "P" factor is different!!!

Bob Jacobsen
A131