Re: digital electronic scale

Subject: Re: digital electronic scale
From: Larry Graves <larry@aircraftersllc.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2001 15:28:41
Hi Pete,

We purchased an A&D 400-gram scale, model number HL-400 from Michael Baldwin
at Jensen Scales, 635 Hulet Street, San Jose CA, 95125, Tel: 408-288-8730.
We've been using this reliable little scale for three years. We keep the
5.25" by 5.25" platen swathed in .3-mil plastic (not touching anything else)
and the readout face covered with clear packaging tape to keep resin and the
like from permanently messing things up. The scale retails for $169 today. I
highly recommend it, as it will make your life MUCH easier.

I sometimes wish for more capacity (more than 400 g) and for about $260
there are two other models available that will handle 600 and 650 grams.

We could sell these, but that's not really the business we're in...

Best Regards,

Larry Graves
AirCrafters Builder Assistance Center
140 Aviation Way, Watsonville, CA 95076