RE: Out of the Closet

Subject: RE: Out of the Closet
From: Steve Hagar <hagargs@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 22:08:02

Hi John:

I'm up in Mesa building an XS.  Have been at it for about a year and a
half now.  I started much the same way you did. I received a ride in Kim's
Europa  at Copperstate. I can't remember if it was 97 or 98.  I
started on my licence shortly after taking the flight with him and got my ticket

in the spring with the intention of building the Europa. I purchased the plane
year  later. I have been averaging about 10 hours a week on build
time.  I find that much more over a long haul leads a little toward burnout
for me. The build has been going smoothly and uneventfully.  If you have
any questions or would like to see what I have done I am about half way between

Falcon Field and Gateway. So if you are out and about in a rent a plane stop by

and see me.

Steve Hagar

A143

Mesa, AZ