RE: shear pin cover

Subject: RE: shear pin cover
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 09:29:32
Hi! Nic.
Those on G-PTAG don't stick out into the 'stream thank you "good buddy!"
Great minds think alike they are the same as Tony Krzyzewski's
without collusion ! Might be a bit heavier than tape though but more vandal
proof ! Sorry I haven't got a max.straight and level speed yet, but I am
about to address that omission.!
Regards
Bob Harrison PTAG