2001 Florida Builder Workshop Dates

Subject: 2001 Florida Builder Workshop Dates
From: Europa Aircraft <europa@gate.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:34:28

Florida on this group, I will paste our info sheet below:

Europa Weekend Workshops

            February 23/24/25         May 18/19/20

            September 21/22/23         Nov/Dec 30/1/2

The Weekend Workshops will be held at Europa Aircraft Company's
facilities at Lakeland Airport, Florida. Each Weekend Workshop will be a
comprehensive weekend activity for a maximum of 8-10 delegates,
comprising the following:

  a.. Includes: Friday evening welcome drink with Europa staff and
fellow workshop delegates

  a.. Includes: 2 night's accommodation (including continental
breakfast) at a local hotel in Lakeland

  a.. Includes: 2 days tuition covering subjects such as: aircraft
alloys, composite materials, construction techniques, aircraft
instruments, avionics and a Europa XS kit review

  a.. Includes: All materials used during the course

  a.. Includes: Buffet lunch both days and Saturday night "sit down"
dinner at a local Lakeland restaurant

  a.. Includes: After-dinner presentation

  a.. Includes: Demonstration test flight in a Europa XS for each
delegate

All the above is priced at just: $425

With all that Florida can offer during the day in terms of sun, sand and
those fabulous theme parks, why not make a vacation of it and bring your
partner. A $50 surcharge (inc. tax) covers accommodation arrangements,
breakfast, the Friday welcome drink and Saturday night dinner for your
partner.

As we are already taking bookings for each Weekend Workshop, to secure
your booking, simply quote your MasterCard/VISA number; a 10% refundable
deposit is required, with full payment due 30 days before the event.

If you want to get scheduled for one of these shops please contact John
Hurst at (863)647-5355

We still do have slots left for the Feb. Workshop

John Hurst

Europa Aircraft

Lakeland, FL