RE: Los Angeles Area... Soon to be visited

Subject: RE: Los Angeles Area... Soon to be visited
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 22:17:43
Hi! Philip.
There's one here with the 3300 Jabiru about to take to the air again after
it's 16 hour test schedule. Can't oblige with the request for LA though but
you are welcome here and to stay over if needs be. Just bring that redux
with you !!!!
Regards and best wishes for an exciting trip.
Bob Harrison   G-PTAG