europa reviews - again

Subject: europa reviews - again
From: Shaun Simpkins <shauns@hevanet.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 13:50:50

While cleaning my pile of Sport Aviation mags, I came across the
September '98 flying qualities review of the Europa XS monowheel by Ed
Kolano, who recently reviewed the Tri-gear.  I found the monowheel
review a lot more positive than the tri-gear!  The stall characteristics
comments sounded like a different airplane.

All of this doesn't make much difference - both reviews were good
(compare them to the reviews of the Eagle 150 some years back) - but it
is interesting to note how much the reviewer's prose has moderated in
the last two years.

Shaun Simpkins
A207