Can't OPEN my Redux fast enough...

Subject: Can't OPEN my Redux fast enough...
From: philip.lincoln@essnet.se
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:58:32
I have similar problem except worse. As my kit arrived May '99, but I didn't get
started until May 2000, and effectively have a "build stop" while I look for
a new place to build ALL of my Redux will expire the end of 31st
March/mid-April.

I have already ordered and recieved replacement Redux (all 3 x 1,4kg plus some
more Ampreg 20 & a sweatshirt) so if anybody is in or around Stockholm and can
use it then just pop by and pick it up! Note: I'm out of town 15/2-6/3 (wedding
in NZ!) and 10-21/3 (work in Tel Aviv - any builders in Israel?).

      Philip (#426, Stockholm, Sweden)