Re: A PLANE IS BORN

Subject: Re: A PLANE IS BORN
From: hedley brown <hedley@hedleybrown.flyer.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:01:51
The blighter seems too good to be true. Consoling oneself with the thought
that we are isolated, unsponsored and solitary {most of us) which he was far
---From being, is scant consolation. Odious comparisons with one's own slow and
faulty performance are inevitable. I'll have to do a video called "A
complain is borne" to cheer you up a bit......H