Re: Upholstery

Subject: Re: Upholstery
From: Peter van Schoonhoven <pvans@pacifier.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 19:50:20
It would be nice if an established upholstery shop could make a standard
package like they do for the RV builders. Cleaveland Tools does a fantastic
job making seat cushions specially designed for the RV series, and they
sell extra material so you can customize sidewalls, etc. I bought a set for
my RV3 and could not be happier.  ( Gotta fly something while building,
right?_)

I spoke to them at Oshkosh  last summer and they said they would do it if
there was enough interest. So if there is more interest, we need to
individually call them and ask, so they realize there is a market.

http://www.cleavelandtool.com/

      Order by phone at: 1-800-368-1822
      Questions by phone at: 515-432-6794
      Order by Fax at: 515-432-7804
      Order by E-Mail at: Orders@cleavelandtool.com

There's my idea. I would rather pay a few hundred dollars for a
professional to do this than to sort it out myself. Saves time too,
Comments welcome.