Europa Club Site APPEAL

Subject: Europa Club Site APPEAL
From: Dennis Lowe <dennisl@inovatec.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2001 12:45:25
Dear All

I am putting the final touches to the Club site before submission to the
committee.

I would be most grateful if anyone who has a home site they would like
linked to the club site would kindly send me the URL. Also details of any
associated sites that they feel would be of interest to Europa builders.

Also welcome would be photographs, videos, anecdotes and statistics of
finished and part finished aircraft for submission to the Gallery section.
Videographs can be in any format and on any medium. (well almost)

Happy New Year to everyone.

Dennis