Self introduction to Europa Avnet

Subject: Self introduction to Europa Avnet
From: Peter or Rachel Robson <robsonpr@voyager.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2000 21:32:39

Hi, I'm Peter Robson, xs builder 406, one of the seven New Zealand
builders. I received my kit on the 26th Nov, 98 and mixed the first
resin on 4th Nov. So far I'm up to chapter 31 in the instruction manual,
except that I havn't done any electrics or completed the instrument
panel. I have done the finishing including painting the flaps, ailerons,
tail planes and rudder and am just about to paint the wings. I really
enjoy the challenge of learning all the various skills required for the
building and flying this machine. I have not yet got my PPL but have
done about 75 hrs flying.

Peter & Rachel Robson
147 College Road
Edgecumbe  3082