Oh S*#!?*, I've got a bubble

Subject: Oh S*#!?*, I've got a bubble
From: Rick Sivier <rick@cragwood.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 17:10:06
Folks,

I recently completed my first tailplane and it all went really well, so I
thought I was getting the hang of this aeroplane building lark.  But just as
you start to get confident, you get a bubble.  Not just a small, easy to fix
bubble, but one that's 2cm long and nearly 1cm wide.  And I'm sure it wasn't
there last night when I went out to trim the edges.  So I need some help to
recover the situation - can I somehow get it flat without resorting to
cutting out the offending area and redoing it?  All suggestions gratefully
received.

And a merry Christmas to you all.

Regards

Rick Sivier