Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:24:09 -0000

Subject: Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:24:09 -0000
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:22:55
Sorry about this !  "A PLANE IS BORN"?
I must speak as I find, the people behind this programme have just taken a
quantum leap in my consideration!
They just sent me a copy of Episode 12  which has an interview with a STAR
builder !!!!
No need to say who it is ?
However I  yesterday watched another episode and today (episode 12 after
rescuing the tape from a mangled VHS tape case Postal Services to blame!)
My comments re:- content remain the same , good general public entertainment
but practically
a non event for builder advice or guidance.
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG  kit 337  Europa/Jabiru 3300.