Wing Leveller Friction

Subject: Wing Leveller Friction
From: Tony Renshaw <renshaw@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:39:25
Gidday,
In the process of this flight control setup it dawned on me that I should
revisit my autopilot options. The Navaid Wing Leveller seems to be the only
option. I was wondering if someone could comment on the additional friction
in the control system of this device when not engaged. I would also like to
know the distance the additional CS03 bearing should be placed along the
aileron torque tube from a datum. I figure now is the time to add the other
bearing, prior to purchasing my autopilot, and it can come later. Thanks in
anticipation
Reg
Tony Renshaw
Reg