RE: Ptag

Subject: RE: Ptag
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 07:37:48
Hi! Nic.
Yes, I have a naca vent on the port side of the lower cowl which feeds the
air filter box and cold air to the P1 Position(This pipe is directed upwards
to exclude rain). There is a one way rubber flap on the air filter box to
deplete any ram effect since the carb only needs normal atmospheric
pressure. Then there is a pressure sensing pipe from the filter box to the
carb. float chamber.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG