RE: Thanks & @#$%

Subject: RE: Thanks & @#$%
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 07:51:27
Hi! Ferg.
Whilst mine is a MK1 the inspection windows for the fuel tank outlets are on
the first page of  the chapter on "Bonding the cockpit module into the
fuselage" No. 17 page 1. You need to make an important decision on location
of them to eventually be able to access these points for installation of all
the fuel pipe connections , yet they need to be enough outboard to not
interfere with the rudder cables! You will also need to install the rudder
cable pulleys. I made G-PTAG's windows of perspex so they are let into the
surface by about 1/8" to accommodate the perspex.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG.
PS Of course I'm presuming you mean these ones ? Since mine is a trike /mono
convertible I needed a removable belly plate to cover the entire wheel well
for trike configuration , that had to be my own design since it isn't
accommodated in the manual.

&

> Cheers:
>         First of all thanks for the flying list of Europas - ives a f4ellow
> something to shoot for!
>
> @#$%
        - This part is due to my being ready to do a whole bunch of