Digital levels

Subject: Digital levels
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 09:51:11
Forwarded from the bounce bin. Message is from
"Carl Pattinson" <carl@photos.prestel.co.uk>

Further to my recent information on digital levels, I phoned Miniloc Ltd today
about their Smart Level. I am fairly sure from the photo that the digital unit
is the same one as I have in my Bosch level which I can thoroughly reccommend.
I was using it yesterday to set the angles on my prop blades to within 0.1 of
a degree (or 6 minutes of a degree).

http://www.miniloc.freeserve.co.uk/

Anyway I now have a price and phone number. This is for the basic level - there
is also a proper full length level which incorporates the basic unit but I doubt
this would be really necessary.

=A390 + carriage/VAT
Tel 01953 488161
The lady I spoke to was Angela Deverson

My last message to the Europa board bounced so hope this one gets through.

Carl Pattinson.