Re: RE: Europa QA

Subject: Re: RE: Europa QA
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:45:03
Forwarded from the bounce bin. Message is from
"Steve Pitt" <stevenwpitt@cwcom.net>

Rowland,
I do not know whether this is a useful reply but as I had the same problem
with mismatch of the flaps and wings my inclination is to not worry about
it. I have bent the W19 brackets as I had a 6mm gap.
If you start to alter the cores (as this is the only part you can change
given the fixed position of the bulkheads in the wings) what other
variations are you going to bring into the equation.
I communicated with Andy Draper on the subject and he was good enough to
direct me as necessary.
I have seen the 'bends' on several aircraft and 1) it does not look unpretty
and 2) they all fly the same.
Regards
Steve Pitt #403