Re: Digital Level

Subject: Re: Digital Level
From: Brian Davies <bdavies@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 13:27:09
I purchased the Screwfix Digital Angle finder and it is not a true digital
level.  It is a 350mm long spirit level with a hinged arm conected to one
end.  The digital sensor measures the angle between the spirit level and the
hinged arm.  I think it can be used for measuring control deflections simply
by using the basic angle finding function, and for wing washout etc. by
using the spirit level and finding out how many degrees movement is  needed
to return the spirit level back to the horizontal.

Please note that I have not used it yet!

Brian Davies. Kit 454