RE: RE: Europa QA and UK autos

Subject: RE: RE: Europa QA and UK autos
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:30:42
Must have a say here. ! I wonder whose transmission Royce's use ? They make
some damn fine aero engines though, let's see, who invented the jet engine
?!(All those that work there never use the name Rolls ,except a buyer I once
knew there whose name was Mudd. You can guess how he answered the
It remains to be seen how the Liberty comes out at the end......? Don't
think you can put it on a pedestal yet, at least until it has proved what
the so called QA that the "colonies" can apply.!
Let's get back to basics.... I'm pleased my building is finished so I can
begin to enjoy why I built it !!!!
Regards
Bob Harrison.