Use-By Date of Hardener/Resin

Subject: Use-By Date of Hardener/Resin
From: philip.lincoln@ESSNET.SE
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:32:01
A bit of a break at the moment but I hope to be back building soon. In the
meantime
a question...

I understand that the shelf life of the epoxy hardener & resin is 2 years. I
have
some slow hardener left with the manufacturing date 11/98 on it. Does this
mean it should be okay until the beginning or end of 11/2000? I'd really like
to use it for my last "big" layup (top of a flap) to have more working time, and
want to avoid buying more hardener (I have a lot of standard left that was
made 02/99).

Thanks,

   Philip (Tri-gear, #426)