Lancaster CA seminar - Postponed

Subject: Lancaster CA seminar - Postponed
From: Robert L. Nuckolls III <nuckolls@aeroelectric.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:46:45
I'm sorry to have to announce that only 5 of the ordiginal
35 people who signed up for the Lancaster program have
confirmed their resesrvations. I'm now past the deadline
for getting inexpensive airfares and renting the meeting
room facilities.

We'll be e-mailing all of the confirmed reservation holders
today.  I'm going to pick a new date after the first of
the year and see what happens the second time around.

     Bob . . .
     ( Knowing about a thing is different from  )
     ( understanding it. One can know a lot     )
     ( and still understand nothing.            )
     (                     C.F. Kettering       )
           http://www.aeroelectric.com